Tea tree oil is an oil that is distilled from the leaves of the Melaleuca alternifolia plant, which is found in Australia. The oil has powerful antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and antifungal properties. This tea tree oil improves skin and hair conditions. Tea tree oil is used to treat symptoms and conditions that affect skin and damage hair. When used topically, this tea tree oil can treat many skin conditions like acne and improve the overall appearance and texture of your skin. This tea tree oil prevents acne and enhances overall skin texture and complexion. When it comes to hair, tea tree oil promotes healthy and strong hair.
- Treats acne:
Tea tree oil can be a powerful weapon against acne. Studies have shown that it helps reduce the overall severity of acne. Tea tree oil is an ideal choice for treating acne because of its powerful anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It also helps in calming redness, swelling, and inflammation. It even helps to reduce acne scars and leave you with smooth and clear skin.
- Controls dandruff:
Dandruff or white flakes of dead skin due to the dry scalp isn’t dangerous. However, it can be really irritating, annoying and embarrassing for some people. Tea tree oil’s natural antifungal properties treat fungal scalp conditions, such as dandruff.
- Controls oil secretion:
The antiseptic properties of tea tree oil can combat oily skin. Tea Tree oil can clarify the skin by balancing the oil secretion and removing dirt and impurities from clogged pores.
- Promotes Glowing Skin:
Tea tree oil has a lot of skin benefits. It is an antioxidant powerhouse that helps in the reduction of dryness and smoothing of the skin. It is quite good for your skin and gives it a vibrant and radiant look.
- Beneficial For Respiratory Issues:
As tea tree oil is loaded with anti-inflammatory properties, it helps wonderfully with respiratory problems. It is a potent expectorant, that helps to clear the blocked mucus in the nose and throat. It is also a powerful and easy remedy for asthma, tuberculosis, bronchitis and many other respiratory complaints.
- Amazing ingredient to improve oral health:
Studies have shown that tea tree oil fights against germs, which causes bad breath, bleeding gums, tooth decay, and other inflammatory oral diseases
- Tea tree oil helps in controlling hair fall. All you have to do is add 3-4 drops to a carrier oil such as coconut, jojoba or almond and apply it on your scalp and massage for a few minutes.
- Also, you can make your own acne treatment by mixing one part tea tree oil with nine parts water and applying this mixture to affected areas with a cotton swab once or twice a day, as required.
- Adding tea tree oil to your regular shampoo has been found to reduce dandruff. This is due to its antifungal properties. And because it is slightly more acidic than your skin, it helps in clearing dandruff and visible flakes.
- Mix a few drops of tea tree oil into your moisturiser, toner or sunscreen. You can even add two-three drops of tea tree oil to bentonite clay to make a mask.
- You can even use it as a chemical-free mouthwash by just adding 1-2 drops of tea tree oil in half a cup of water. Mix it well and swish in your mouth for 30 seconds and rinse your mouth. This gives you a refreshing breath throughout the day!
This tea tree essential oil has numerous skin benefits. Its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties keep your skin healthy and your hair healthy. That’s why we introduced Clovia Botaniqa Tea Tree Essential Oil! Mix this tea tree oil with a carrier oil from Clovia Botaniqa to enhance your skin and hair’s health. Tea tree oil reduces any kind of scars as well. However, few might experience irritation and allergic reactions so be careful while using this essential oil. So make sure to do a patch test before applying.
Filled with thoughts and emotions, Mahigna is a fun kind who wants to tell adventures and fascinating stories to the world. she loves coffee more than anything. when everything goes wrong she’ll just give a smile and relay on music. She’s a great chef who also loves dancing. She is obsessed with fashion, lifestyle and stories that change life.
Latest posts by Mahigna (see all)