Recently, the 75 Hard program has gained popularity as a combined fitness, nutrition, discipline, and general self-improvement plan. And can be seen followed by many influencers. But unfortunately, most of them fail to complete it. So what makes it so difficult to achieve? Let’s see what it consists of:
1. A strict diet with no alcohol or cheat meals.
2. Two 45-minute workouts daily, one outdoors.
3. Drinking a gallon of water daily.
4. Reading a non-fiction book daily.
5. Take a progress selfie daily.
Maintaining this routine for 75 days without skipping. Skipping means starting over from day 1.
Do you think you can complete it?”